Dealership Shopper Traffic Measurement & Analysis
Digital marketing attribution has evolved dramatically in the last few years. The ability to measure the impact of marketing results to actual shopper traffic at the dealership has not – until now.
AutoPulse Insights is the culmination of technologies that changes that. Now dealers, groups and OEMs can see measurement of store shopper traffic changes without the need for ANY dealership intervention. No manual counting, technology installs or anything for the dealership to do.
AutoPulse delivers accurate, timely shopper traffic counts for any time-period desired and as up to date as the previous days’ traffic, delivered today.
Shopper data collected includes fully permissible personally identifiable information and VINs of vehicles owned allowing AutoPulse to deliver reports illustrating insight on brand defection, loyalty, new shoppers to the brand and competitive / conquest opportunities.
Ideal for automotive manufacturers or dealer groups who want to tie marketing spend to actual foot traffic reporting at the dealership level – and then do something about it!
Reach out for more information!
On-Demand Market Research
Strategic Planning. We Can Help.
Strategic planning is one of the most important responsibilities of senior management. It’s also the one that gets postponed the most.
Because today always trumps tomorrow.
We know it well. Something always comes up and pushes out what can be the most important part of your role. We engage with your team to identify what’s over the horizon. Our outside perspective brings objectivity and efficiency. We zero in on what matters most to your business, what consumers want, what’s working and what needs attention so your strategic planning is solid, unbiased and, most importantly, actionable.
Whether your needs span multiple disciplines or is specific to a product or service, we help get the insights and set the right course for success.
Our Approach: Start at the End
We have a simple five step approach that we apply to every advisory engagement:
• Step 1: Define Success – By clarifying and defining the end state, and where you want to end up, we can ensure we get there.
• Step 2: Understand the current state – Next we dive into where you are at now. We meet with key stakeholders and management and review existing data and information. We then create a map that identifies the gap between where you are and where you want to end up.
• Step 3: Bridge the Gap: Once we identify the gap, we set out to fill it. Sometimes we rely on existing research and sometimes we recommend fresh, proprietary on-demand market research.
• Step 4: Create the Plan: Armed with insight backed by data, we work with your team to create the plan to get you to the desired outcome.
• Step 5: Delivery and Support: Once the roadmap or plan is defined, we deliver it, defend it, answer questions and even stick around to ensure that questions during that execution phase are correctly addressed.