Dealer Executive Panel
Our research work means we get to talk to a lot of people. Many of our studies focus on consumers and how they shop and purchase. Just as often, we work with companies that want to understand the needs and opinions of new car dealership executives and other key decision makers. As the premier research firm in the automotive retail space, we own and manage the industry’s only proprietary research panel of dealership executives and key employees.
Our Dealership Panel consists of general managers, dealer principals, general sales managers and others who work in a dealership or as part of a dealer group in the US. Most of our research is conducted through online surveys on topics ranging from retailing trends to technology providers and emerging product ideas. If you are a dealership executive, decision maker or thought leader and interested sharing your opinion and experiences, we’d love to have you join.
- Approximately 4 to 5 online surveys a year
- Name and dealership identity and other information will always be kept anonymous
- Your name and contact information will never be sold
- You will not be solicited as a result of participating in any of our market research studies – ever
- While some surveys offer no compensation, the majority offer a gift card from $50 to as high as $200 from a major retailers and restaurants
- Taking a survey is always optional. Opting out of one does not remove you from the panel.
Interested in joining?